Updated: October 7, 2021
- Please be patient, call volumes and bookings are in high demand at the present time. We will answer your call as soon as possible.
- The hours of the Assessment Centre are Monday – Friday, 8 am – 4 pm and closed for Stat Holidays
- Covid-19 vaccinations are not available at the Covid Assessment Centre, please visit KFLA Public Health for updates for our region
- For Covid-19 assessments, first determine if you require a COVID-19 test by completing a self-assessment
- Do not seek testing at multiple COVID-19 assessment centres as this will result in delayed access and delayed test results for all. If you have already booked an appointment at an assessment centre and can no longer make it, please cancel and rebook your time so others who need a test can be seen.
This is important to ensuring those in need can receive timely access to testing and timely access to test results.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can book an appointment at the Assessment Centre?
You can get a test if you are:
- Experiencing symptoms of COVID-19
- have been exposed to a confirmed case of the virus, as informed by your public health unit or notification through the COVID Alert app;
- resident or work in a setting that has a COVID-19 outbreak, as identified and informed by your local public health unit; or,
- asymptomatic and identified as requiring testing based on your self-assessment results.
How do I get a test at this Assessment Centre?
You need to book an appointment by either
- Pre-register online through the Covid Centre registration form. Please be patient for a return email for your appointment time. Check your junk email folder if you do not see a response.
- Calling (613) 354-8254. If you reach the voicemail please leave message and your call will be returned with an appointment time.
Where is this Centre located?
The centre is located across the street from the Hospital at the Westdale Campus: 12 Richmond Park Dr, Napanee.
The Assessment Centre is not located at the Hospital.
What are the hours of operation?
We are open for testing Monday – Friday from 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM.
If you require a covid test at a different time from our hours of operation, please visit the Ontario Health Covid-19 Testing locations to find a location near you that meets your needs.
How do I find out my results?
- Visit COVID-19.ontario.ca and click on “get your results online”.
- You need to have your OHIP number ready to check your test results on the website, or contact your primary care provider.
- A healthcare worker will also contact you directly if your result is positive.
- If you have difficulty obtaining your test results, you may call the L&A Covid Assessment Centre at 613-354-8254 during regular business hours to have your results released over the phone. A print out of your results can also be made available for you to pick up if needed. We are unable to email or fax your results from the Assessment Centre.
What do I do after my COVID test is completed?
Please follow the specific instruction provided to you at the Assessment Centre. See links below for specific information sheets provided.
What happens at this Assessment Centre?
- Drive Thru testing will occur on your arrival. (weather dependent)
- Proceed to the testing area in your vehicle
- Please place your vehicle in park once in the testing area and turn your vehicle off for our staff safety.
- A healthcare worker will swab your nose to obtain a sample to test you for COVID-19.
- You will receive information about how to get your test results and what to do if it is positive.