Updated: March 17, 2021
- Covid-19 vaccinations are not available at the Covid Assessment Centre, please visit KFLA Public Health for updates for our region
- For Covid-19 assessments, first determine if you require a COVID-19 test by completing a self-assessment
- Do not seek testing at multiple COVID-19 assessment centres as this will result in delayed access and delayed test results for all. If you have already booked an appointment at an assessment centre and can no longer make it, please cancel and rebook your time so others who need a test can be seen.
This is important to ensuring those in need can receive timely access to testing and timely access to test results.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can book an appointment at the Assessment Centre?
You can get a test if you are:
- Experiencing symptoms of COVID-19
- have been exposed to a confirmed case of the virus, as informed by your public health unit or notification through the COVID Alert app;
- resident or work in a setting that has a COVID-19 outbreak, as identified and informed by your local public health unit; or,
- asymptomatic and identified as requiring testing based on your self-assessment results.
How do I get a test at this Assessment Centre?
You need to book an appointment by either
- Pre-registering online (https://CovidScreen.lacgh.napanee.on.ca) and waiting for a return contact with an appointment time; or,
- Calling (613) 354-8254. If you reach the voicemail please leave message and your call will be returned with an appointment time.
Where is this Centre located?
The Assessment Centre is not located at the Hospital. The centre is located across the street from the Hospital at the Westdale Campus: 12 Richmond Park Dr, Napanee.
What are the hours of operation?
We are open for testing every day from 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM.
How do I find out my results?
- Visit COVID-19.ontario.ca and click on “get your results online”.
- You need to have your OHIP number ready to check your test results on the website, or contact your primary care provider.
- A healthcare worker will also contact you directly if your result is positive.
What do I do after my COVID test is completed?
Please follow the specific instruction provided to you at the Assessment Centre. See links below for specific information sheets provided.
- Adult instructions
- Staff/Educators working Childcare or School
- Children attending Childcare or School
What happens at this Assessment Centre?
- Drive Thru testing will occur on your arrival.
- Proceed to the testing area in your vehicle
- Please place your vehicle in park once in the testing area.
- A healthcare worker will swab your nose to obtain a sample to test you for COVID-19.
- You will receive information about how to get your test results and what to do if it is positive.
Physician Respiratory Assessment Clinic
An exciting new addition to the COVID Assessment Clinic is the Physician Respiratory Assessment Clinic. This is an appointment based clinic and is located at the COVID Assessment Centre at 12 Richmond Park Drive in Napanee.If you are experiencing respiratory symptoms that are causing you some concern, you can call the COVID Assessment Centre at 613-354-8254 or go complete the online pre-registration form ( covid.screen.napanee.on.ca ) and indicate the need for a physician assessment. Primary Care Providers can also refer into the Assessment Centre by faxing a referral to 613-354-8255. If your breathing symptoms are causing you serious concern and are severe in nature, you should proceed to the Emergency Department or call 911.The Physician Respiratory Assessment Clinic provides a safe environment for healthcare professionals and patients in a time where exposure to respiratory symptoms can be a risk.